Artwork should be supplied in any one of the following digital file formats:
- A press-optimized PDF file (Acrobat generated) with all fonts and high-res images embedded, not down-sampled. Full page ads must have crop marks and bleed.
- OPEN FILES
- (Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop)
- all fonts and linked images must be supplied.
- all text in vector images (illustrator-generated) must be converted to 'paths'.
- scanned images should be in TIFF or EPS format at 300 dpi at the final print size.
Please ensure that all colour documents (including embedded graphics) are generated for four colour reproduction (CMYK), unless previously agreed with your account handler. Files supplied as spot colours will be converted to CMYK.
- Articles to be placed into the magazine should be supplied as an email, or as a single Microsoft Word document with images or logos supplied as separate JPEG attachments.
Any artwork supplied incorrectly may incur additional costs. All artwork fees apply if the client cancels their magazine placement after the deadline.